The Great British Bake Off - The Nigella Years

It must have been very hard to go on Bake Off with Prue Leith as a judge. I’d have been sent home in the first week for calling her son a cunt.
 
Nigella shouldn't have to sully herself with Paul Hollywood and Noel Fielding, who I think would remain obstacles to me watching again. But she would be fab of course
 
I imagine Hollywood might be a bit miffed at being upstaged by Nigella. Handshakes whatever.
 
She seems too NICE, like she's going to find everything delicious! Hollywood will have to become even more of a cunt to balance it out. I'm sure he'll cope.
 
1000048029.jpg
 
When Nigella was announced I did think it would be an awkward pairing.
 
I was thinking the same. Would anyone real care if he left? There must be a younger handsome hunk of a baker somewhere out there that the GBBO audience will fawn over.
 
Some particularly irritating cast members this season. Indeederoony girl can get right on the first bus home.

Do love Mo and his deadpan energy though.

The chemistry between Nigella and Paul is feeling a bit frosty at the moment, but maybe they'll warm up to each other. She's definitely better than evil old Prue.
 
Oh I loved indeederoony girl. I loved Nigella's look of distress when she realised she was going to have to eat her disgusting vegan cake made from weeds she picked from the garden more though.
 
The drag queen, who has two sausages dogs, and is in a throuple (had to be very careful with how I worded this sentence) :disco:

The CHEMISTRY between Nigella and every camp homosexualist :disco: :disco: :disco:
 
Some particularly irritating cast members this season. Indeederoony girl can get right on the first bus home.

Do love Mo and his deadpan energy though.
The way I’m the opposite of this :D I LOVED Danni, gutted she’s gone already 😭 Mo can fuck off with his “biscuits are for REALLY OLD PEOPLE”. Who was that irritating young lad a couple of years ago who had never heard of anything before 2010? Same vibes basically.
 
Danni kind of grew on me this episode. She's clearly a bit vulnerable. Combined with her total lack of baking ability it did feel a bit questionable casting her in the first place, but I hope she had a lovely time and doesn't get too much social media hate.
 
She did have quite an annoying am dram personality but at the end I couldn't help but feel a warming to her.

She was a shit baker though, and I often wonder why people enter serious cooking competitions when they have a strong moral stance on food intake. How can you check things if you can't taste them?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom