Theatre 2026

Just back from seeing ‘Letter to Brezhnev’ (matinee 👴🏻 )

If you love the film, I’d recommend going to see the live show. Apparently Margi Clarke was spotted, but take that with a pinch of salt.

I hope it tours, but it’s definitely loved in Liverpool.
I was wondering why there were ladies talking about a 40-year-old film on the train today!
 
Last edited:
I’d sit through 85 mins of Tilda taking a shit, filing this under one of Ellie’s NUMEROUS bad takes.
“85 minutes of Tilda taking a shit” isn’t actually too far off from what it was. SHE was fine. The material was terrible. Also couldn’t work out why this German play set in Germany was being narrated in a Cockney accent.

We described it as like one of those pretentious late night movies on Channel 4 in the 80s and 90s, but worse.
 
The INSINUATION that Tilda's so constipated it would take her 85 minutes to curl one out
 
Have tickets for Jesus Christ Superstar next month, and thought having Rob Brydon as my King Herod was not bad, but they've just announced Glenn Close as doing it during the first week of January :ShockedSenhit:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: GNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom